Early Years Officer (SVQ3)
38 Hours (Full Time)
Monday - Friday
Little Beehive Nursery are looking for a qualified Early Years Practitioner to join our team, within the role you will work directly with your Room Leader to create an educational, caring environment for your children.
Working at Little Beehive
We offer a competitive salary, training progression and excellent benefits, including;
· Free Uniform (Including Raincoat & Shell jacket)
· Free Lunches (Hot & Cold)
· Training opportunities (SVQ 3 to Childhood practice BA)
· Specialist training (Forest Schools, Heuristic play and more)
· Real Living wage employer guarantee
· Career progression via internal promotion
· Health and Wellbeing support
What we’re looking for
You must have;
· SQV 3, HNC or equivalent
· Experience working in a Nursery, Pre-School or Educational environment.
You are also a positive role model, full of energy and a genuine desire to inspire high-quality education. You have a keen interest in Early Years education and are interested in progressing your understanding of the industry through continued training and development. You will strive to meet the needs of individual children; you will be able to create and maintain good connections with your team and parents/careers. You are able to adaptable to change and work pro-actively to solve problems in partnership with your colleagues.
What you’ll do
In the role you will:
· Ensure the room provides the best possible educational experience for children.
· Ensure your room provides a caring and nurturing environment.
· Pro-actively work to deliver the ELC curriculum.
· Pro-actively plan and evaluate activities with colleagues.
· Ensure all documentation relating to children are up to date.
· Drive your own self development and continuous improvement.
· Work with your room leader to develop your Room and vision
Ready for a new challenge?Apply now
Sign up for job alerts and never miss an opportunity.Sign up