38 Hours (Full Time)
Monday - Friday
Little Beehive Nursery are looking for a Trainee Early Years Practitioner to join their setting. You will work directly with your colleagues to create an educational, caring environment for your children and a fulfilling and enjoyable workplace experience for your colleagues whilst you complete your SVQ level 3 CCLD.
Working at Little Beehive
Training progression and excellent benefits, including;
· Free Uniform (Including Raincoat & Shell jacket)
· Free Lunches (Hot & Cold)
· Training opportunities (Comprehensive further CPL)
· Specialist training (Heuristic play and more)
· Career progression via internal promotion
· Health and Wellbeing support
· Free sanitary products
What we’re looking for
You must be enthusiastic and have genuine desire to inspire high-quality education. You have a keen interest in Early Years education, and are interested in progressing your understanding of the industry through continued training and development. You will strive to meet the needs of individual children; you will be able to create and maintain good connections with your team and parents/careers. You are able to adaptable to change and work pro-actively to solve problems in partnership with your colleagues.
What you’ll do
in the role you will:
· Ensure the room provides the best possible educational experience for children.
· Ensure your room provides a caring and nurturing environment.
· Work along-side an EYP to pro-actively work to deliver the curriculum for excellence.
· Work along-side an EYP to support, plan and evaluate activities with colleagues.
· Drive your own self development and continuous improvement.
· Work with your team to develop your Room and vision.
· Working in partnership with parent/cares on children’s learning.
· Ensure that health and safety is kept to a high standing within the learning environment.
· Working within local and national guidelines such as Care Inspectorate. Fife or Angus Council and Child Protection.
Ready for a new challenge?Apply now
Sign up for job alerts and never miss an opportunity.Sign up