38 Hours (Full Time)
£23000 - £25000
Little Beehive Nursery- Kirkcaldy are looking for a fully qualified Room Leader to lead our Toddler team, within the role you will work directly with your colleagues to create an educational, caring environment for your children and a fulfilling and enjoyable workplace experience for your colleagues.
Working at Little Beehive
We offer a competitive salary, training progression and excellent benefits, including;
· Free Uniform (Including Raincoat & Shell jacket)
· Free Lunches (Hot & Cold)
· Training opportunities (SVQ 4 to Childhood practice BA)
· Specialist training (Forest Schools, Heuristic play and more)
· Real Living wage employer guarantee
· Career progression via internal promotion
· Health and Wellbeing support
· Free sanitary products
About Kirkcaldy Little Beehive
Our Kirkcaldy Nursery is the newest addition to the Little Beehive group, situated walking distance from the train station and town, it had great public transport links. The nursery has recently undergone a major refurbishment with large modern rooms.
Each of our rooms have a capped capacity to encourage a educational environment.
Pre-School – 32 Children
Toddlers – 15 Children
Babies – 12 Children
Each room has a Room leader who is responsible for not only the children of their room, but also the development and wellbeing of their room team.
Little Beehive Nursery Kirkcaldy is manager by Amanda, a highly experienced Nursery manager who has recently finished her BA in childhood practice at Edinburgh University.
Little Beehive Nursery Kirkcaldy received 5’s in their most recent inspection.
What we’re looking for
Who we are looking for
You must have, or be working towards;
· SQV 4 or equivalent
· 3+ years’ experience working in a Nursery, Pre-School or Educational environment
You are also a positive role model, full of energy and a genuine desire to inspire high-quality education. You have a keen interest in Early Years education, and are interested in progressing your understanding of the industry through continued training and development. You will strive to meet the needs of individual children; you will be able to create and maintain good connections with your team and parents/careers. You are able to adaptable to change and work pro-actively to solve problems in partnership with your colleagues.
What you’ll do
in the role you will:
· Ensure the room provides the best possible educational experience for children.
· Ensure your room provides a caring and nurturing environment.
· Pro-actively work to deliver the curriculum for excellence.
· Pro-actively plan and evaluate activities with colleagues.
· Ensure all documentation relating to children is up to date.
· Drive your own self development and continuous improvement.
· Work with your team to develop your Room and vision.
· Ensure that your team are upto date with relevant training.
· Working in partnership with parent/cares on children’s learning.
· Ensure that health and safety is kept to a high standing within the learning environment.
· Work in partnership with outside agencies to meet children’s individual needs.
· Working within local and national guidelines such as Care Inspectorate. Fife Council and Child Protection.
Ready for a new challenge?Apply now
Sign up for job alerts and never miss an opportunity.Sign up