£10.25 - £10.69
Little Beehive Nursery- Strathkinness are looking for a fully qualified Early Years Practitioner to join our team, within the role you will work directly with your Room Leader to create an educational, caring environment for your children.
What we’re looking for
You must have
- SQV 3, HNC or equivalent
- Experience working in a Nursery or Educational environment.
Who we are Looking for:
- You are a positive role model, full of energy and a genuine desire to inspire high-quality education.
- You have a keen interest in Early Years education and are interested in progressing your understanding of the industry through continued training and development.
- You will strive to meet the needs of individual children.
- you will be able to create and maintain good connections with your team and parents/careers.
- You are able to adaptable to change and work pro-actively to solve problems in partnership with your colleagues.
What you’ll do
• Ensure the room provides the best possible educational experience for children.
• Ensure your room provides a caring and nurturing environment.
• Pro-actively work to deliver the Pre-Birth to Three and Realising Me/ Curriculum for excellence.
• Pro-actively plan and evaluate activities with colleagues.
• Ensure all documentation relating to children is up to date.
• Drive your own self development and continuous improvement.
• Work with your room leader to develop your Room and vision.
Ready for a new challenge?Apply now
Sign up for job alerts and never miss an opportunity.Sign up