£9.90 - £10
We are looking for a Supply Nursery Assistant/ Early Years Practitioner to join our team at Montrose, on a supply basis to cover staff holidays, additional room numbers, and staff sickness.
What we’re looking for
Who we are Looking for:
- Experience working in a Nursery or Educational environment (1 Year Preffered).
- You are a positive role model, full of energy and a genuine desire to inspire high-quality education.
- You have a keen interest in Early Years education and are interested in progressing your understanding of the
- industry through continued training and development.
- You will strive to meet the needs of individual children.
- You will be able to create and maintain good connections with your team and parents/careers.
- You are able to adaptable to change and work pro-actively to solve problems in partnership with your colleagues.
What you’ll do
In the role you will:
- Support your team to provides the best possible educational experience for children.
- Ensure your room provides a caring and nurturing environment.
- Follow all policies and procedures set by Little Beehive
- Ensure a high standard of safety and hygiene within the Nursery & Pre-School at all times.
- Work as part of a team.
Ready for a new challenge?Apply now
Sign up for job alerts and never miss an opportunity.Sign up